- 8:30–10:00 / Attendance check
- 10:00–10:15 / Start of the conference
- 10:15–10:45 / Filip Řezáč /VŠB-TUO/ What’s in the box, aka OWRT miniboxes
- 10:45–11:40 / Petr Krčmář / Root.cz / Connecting networks using VPN
- 11:40–12:10 / Miroslav Vozňák / VŠB-TUO / Quantum key distribution in the Open Source simulator QKDNetSIM
- 13:30–14:15 / Bob Mann / Foresight Cyber /CISO – the dilemma of the first 100 days
- 14:15–14:45 / Alena Minxová / NÚKIB / Cyber Security in practice
- 14:45–15:15 / Lukáš Macura / Foresight Cyber / Get insights about your assets with Foresight Cyber Platform
- 15:30–16:00 / Jiří Tobola / ex Flowmon / Lessons learned: From the university spin-off up to the global Cyber Security scaleup
- 16:00–16:30 / Přemysl Soldán / IT Cluster z.s. /Insights from the latest development in Cyber Security and their application
- 16:30–17:10 / Jaroslav Hromátka / IS4 security s.r.o. / Bitdefender: Use of Open Source technologies in practice
- 17:15 / Raffle and evaluation “Security quiz”
During the event, there will be a SECURITY QUIZ, which we will evaluate at the end of the conference. The winner will receive a valuable prize.
- Program is subject to change
Will be added
Will be added
- Doc. Mgr. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D. /SU OPF/
- Ing. Lukáš Macura, Ph.D. /Foresight Cyber/
- Tomáš Pilch /Foresight Cyber/
- Dominik Rohovský /Foresight Cyber/
- Ing. Lenka Přečková /SU OPF/
- Miroslava Snopková /SU OPF/
Silesian University, School of Business Administration in Karvina is organizing the 7th conference “OpenSource Solutions in Networks 2022 – Essential Cyber Security”.
The conference will take place on November 10, 2022 and it will be held at School of Business Administration in Karvina, Univerzitní náměstí 1934/3, 733 40 Karvina. The conference is intended mainly for the general professional and non-professional public and students and its goal is to present participants with new trends and possibilities of open source and commercial software and its use in networks, this time in direct relation to a issue of the cyber security.
The conference is prepared and organized by the Institute of Information Technology and the Department of Informatics and Mathematics of SU OPF in Karviná.
Participation in ORS conference is FREE!!!